Monday, April 30, 2012

Photograph Assignment 2- Micro

In this assignment I chose micro. I chose micro because I wanted to capture the little details on every day items that are not typically looked at in major detail.

This is my best photograph

Exposure: 2.8
Shutter: 1/200
ISO: 1600





















In this assignment, I learned the importance of keeping the camera steady to get a clear and accurate portrayal of the subject. In some photos, you can see a little bit of blurriness which shows the some what of a struggle I had. I also learned how much the little details can make a photo look great or awful. For example, in this picture of a screw, it shows how just a simple item can make a great photo. In the contrast, in the drinking fountain photo, it shows the dirty scrum all  over the head which creates a gross look. Little details, I found, made photographs beautiful or captures its hidden ugliness.






1 comment:

  1. I like the photo, it has really good texture. I love the use of space and the rule of thirds in it. It could have a little more color, but I do like the plainness of the photo

    ReplyDelete